Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Home Buyer,So… you want to invest in a home in Oregon! Before we even get into the home buying procedure, it's important to read our book, "A Buyer's Guide to a Happy Investment." There are many stories of heartache and disappointment told by buyers who did not read the book and who did not know what to expect or inspect and simply purchased another homeowner's problems.
The law says a buyer must ask these important questions before the buyer makes an offer, not after the offer is made and certainly not after settlement. Be wise; read the book "Buyer's Guide… " Buying a home in Curry County, Oregon and making sure you are not buying somebody else's problems can be avoided by making sure you have included all the important items that need to be included in an offer to purchase real estate. The Earnest Money Review Guide is intended to assist the buyer when preparing the sales agreement. The form on this site is in a printable format. You will be taken to a new window from which you can print the document. Then close the window to return to this page. The Earnest Money Review Guide is in PDF format.
FREE Download Link You must have Acrobat Reader to view this file.The guide was prepared by Broker Eldon Gossett and is used by all Real Estate Agents at Oregon Coast Realty. If you have questions, call Eldon at 541-469-7755. Eldon has owned Brookings Land and Townsite Company since 1977 and the Oregon Coast Realty firm since 1983. You can rely on his knowledge and help.
|[Buyers] [Sellers] [Invest] [About] [Contact] [Links] [Home]|
|P.O. Box 4610 Brookings, OR 97415 ** (541) 469-7755 ** (800) 342-9405
|© Eldon Gossett 2001-2004 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED</TABLE< TD>|